Home > Resources > Business Assistance > Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
Are you a small manufacturer, landscaper, accountant or other small business owner? Is your company generating at least $150,000 per year in revenue? Do you have a least one or two other people working with you?
If you answered yes to these questions, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses has the potential to help you take your business to the next level.
The entrepreneurs taking advantage of this free business management education program develop the practical skills they need to grow their companies—thanks to a series of one-on-one business advising sessions from dedicated professionals, a focused curriculum, peer learning and access to business support services.
Because of this specialized support, business owners gain financial smarts, negotiation skills and leadership abilities that can help them increase their company’s revenue. As 10,000 Small Businesses graduate Jessica Johnson told MSNBC’s Morning Joe in this video: “The results speak for themselves: We went from 17 employees to nearly 60. We nearly tripled our revenues, and we went from 5 contracts to 15.”
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is accepting applications for its classes at Cuyahoga Community College. Download a PDF of the application by clicking the “Apply” button below, or above in the Application Toolkit. Apply today, and join other Northeast Ohio small business owners whose lives have been changed by this program.
For more information on the application process, click on the resources in the Application Toolkit and check out the JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network calendar of events for upcoming informational sessions.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners with limited resources who have a business poised for growth. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to growing their businesses and creating jobs within their community.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues between $150,000 and $4.0 million in the most recent fiscal year
- Business with a minimum of four employees
- Be able to attend all classes in the class schedule
• Warren Buffett appears at Tri-C, gives advice to small-business owners in the Cleveland area
• 5 Ways Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Can Help Your Company
• 5 Reasons You Should Apply to the 10,000 Small Businesses Program
• Stimulating Small Business Growth: Progress Report on Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses by Babson College
If you need further assistance or have other questions not covered here, please feel free to reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.363.3422) or Lamont Mackley (email@example.com or 216.363.3423).